Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through November 14, 2003 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Victims » Mary Ann "Polly" Nichols » Mary Ann 'Polly' Nicholls » Archive through November 14, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andy and Sue Parlour
Police Constable
Username: Tenbells

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2003 - 2:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As most are aware I am related to poor Mary, albeit thro' my Great-grandfather George Nicholls. George was a cousin of Mary's husband William. We are in possesion of a photo circa 1890 of my Great-grandfather George with my Great-grandmother Mary (nee Cushway) outside 55, Hamilton Street, Bethnal Green. They are pictured with William and his new 'wife'. From talking to my aunt (George's grand-daughter) she was his 'common law' wife.

A.

Amy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 8:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow, that's very good. Can you scan the picture in to show us? Amy }

Alycia Ann Nicholls
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is weird. My middle and last name are the same as the woman that was brutally murdered Jack the Ripper! Crazy, bai- Alycia Ann Nicholls

Andy and Sue Parlour
Sergeant

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Amy,

Sorry I have not replied sooner. Have only just seen your post of May 15th re photo of William Nichols and his 'new wife'.

We are at the moment in negotiations with a new publisher regarding a re-write of our book. If we go ahead the photo will be in it. The re-write will have much new information and research and will be more of an 'overview' of the whole case and how certain theories develop.

Thanks for your interest.

Andy & Sue.

Greentea2001
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 11:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Everyone. I am new here. I have been interested the Jack The Ripper case since I was kid, but didn't really get into it until just a few months ago. I guess the thing that really got me interested in it, is that he was never caught, and we still don't really know for sure who Jack The Ripper really was.

Eric Smith
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Since tomorrow is the 115th anniversary of Polly's death, will there be any memorial service anywhere?

Monty
Inspector
Username: Monty

Post Number: 241
Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 11:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Folks,

Wishful thinking on my part I think but does anyone know the exact area (or thereabouts) that Sarah Colwell found (along with a few reporters I believe) the spots of blood in Brady Street on 31st August '88.

As usual I have a reason.

Many thanks

Monty
:-)

Alan Sharp
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can anyone explain or point me to the evidence of exactly where Polly Nichols was living at the time of her murder. Most of the documentation I have seen, including this site, says 18 Thrawl Street. However in the inquest Jane Oram, who lived at that address, is described as stating "For eight or ten days she had not been to the lodging-house, but witness saw her on the morning of her death in the Whitechapel-road. Deceased told her she was living where men and women were allowed to sleep, but added she should come back and live with witness. Witness believed deceased stated she had been living in Flowery Dean-street." The Times report of 1st September states her address as 18 Thrawl Street and says "It was gathered that the deceased had led the life of an "unfortunate" while lodging in the house, which was only for about three weeks past. Nothing more was known of her by them but that when she presented herself for her lodging on Thursday night she was turned away by the deputy because she had not the money" which in no way suggests that she had left the house and returned, however Patricia Cornwell's (admittedly in most ways quite dreadful) book states that she was living in Flower and Dean Street but had gone back to 18 Thrawl Street that night. I keep looking for some definitive account but can't seem to find one. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Andy and Sue Parlour
Sergeant

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 5:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Alan,

There is always a possibility that 'Polly' Nichols was staying occaionally at George and Mary Cushway's lodging house at No 9, Leman Street. As we pointed out in our book she often turned up there, as their daughter (my great grandmother) had married George Nichols who was the cousin of 'Polly's husband William. This tale has been passed down through the elder members of my family, and is quite feasible. 'Polly' would try and gain any help using the 'family'
connection.

Andy.

Walter
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I thought that posters may be interested in this picture of Walter Purkiss'house.
It was taken in 1988.

Walter

Essex

Chris Scott
Chief Inspector
Username: Chris

Post Number: 685
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 9:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mary Ann Nichols: Further Family Details.

A substantial amount is already known about the family circumstances of Mary Ann Nichols, both parental and marital. If you look in any of the major references to the case (The A-Z, Complete History etc.) you will find the following basic details:
1) She was born Mary Ann Walker in August 1845.
2) Her father was Edward Walker, a smith or locksmith.
3) Her mother was named Caroline.
4) She married William Nichols, a printer, in 1864.
5) By William Nichols she bore five children: Edward John (1866), Percy George (1868), Alice Esther (1870), Eliza Sarah (1877) and Henry Alfred (1879).
6) There was a persistent story (denied at the time of Mary Ann's death) that William Nichols had a laision with, or even eloped with, an unknown woman who assisted at the birth of Eliza.
7) Mary Ann and William separated in 1880.

By a close examination of the census records and birth, marriage and death records, I have been able to add to these bare details and will recount these findings below. Some of the census data has proved elusive because of the usual transcription problems with surnames. Entries that I needed to consult and eventually found with regard to the Nichols family, were listed under the names Nicholls, Nicholas and, in one extreme case, Mehok!

MARY ANN'S PARENTS:

Edward Walker was born in 1820 in Newington, Surrey. I have a definite record of him in the 1891 census when he was living in the household of Edward John, his grandson, Mary Ann's oldest son (Full record details will be listed below). His basic details in this 1891 census entry are:
Edward Walker aged 71 born Newington
Widowed
Retired Smith.
With regard to Mary Ann's mother, Caroline, Edward Walker was born in 1820 and Mary Ann was born in 1845. I searched for a marriage between these dates (allowing for Edward being of marriageable age) for such a marriage which produced this list:

December 1840:
Marriage registered in West London between Edward Walker and Caroline Taylor.
December 1842:
Edward Walker married Caroline Hinds in West London.

I would suggest that one of these probably refers to the marriage of Mary Ann's parents, but at the moment I cannot definitely say which.

As for the date of Caroline Walker's death, assuming that she was of roughly similar age to her husband, the most likely candidate is a Caroline Walker whose death was registered in Lambeth in June 1877 at the age of 56. This means she would have been born circa 1821 (Edward was born in 1820).

William Nichols:
Now we come to a tangled web! As for the date and place of William's birth, the census data gives us conflicting data on the dates.
In the 1881 census William is listed as born in Oxford in 1843. In the 1891 data he is listed as aged 50 (i.e. born in 1841/42) in Oxford.
1881 Census: By this time his marriage to Mary Ann had ended and his household consisted of himself and the five children he fathered by Mary Ann. The full census entry is as follows:
6 D Block Peabody Buildings
Lambeth
Surrey

Head:
William Nichols born 1843 at Oxford
Machine Printer
Children:
Edward John born 1866 at Camberwell
Engineer Turner
Percy George born 1868 at Walworth
Printer
Alice Esther born 1872 at Walworth
Eliza Sarah born 1877 at Blackfriars
Henry Alfred born 1879 at Blackfriars

1891 Census:
By the time of the 1891 census William Nichols is at a new address, with a new wife, four of the children he had by Mary Ann, and two new children by his new wife. The full entry for 1891 reads as follows:

41 Bird and Bush Road
Camberwell
London

Head:
William Nichols aged 50 born Oxford
Printing Machine Manager
Wife:
Rosetta Nichols aged 37 born Marylebone
Children:
Percy G aged 22 born Walworth
Printing Machine Manager
Alice E aged 20 born Walworth
Sewing Machinist (Shirt)
Eliza S aged 13 born Lambeth
Mackintosh Maker (India)
Henry A aged 12 born Lambeth
Arthur aged 7 born Camberwell
Ethel M aged 1 born Camberwell

However, all is not as it appears. My next logical step was to try and trace the marriage of William Nichols and his new wife, Rosetta.
There are only two marriages where a William Nichols married a woman of the forename Rosetta.

1) September 1888: William James Nichols possibly married Rosetta Annie English. registered at Camberwell. But there is only one Rosetta English listed in 1881 census, born in Norfolk and born in 1844. This does not fit.
2) June 1894: William Nichols married Rosetta Walls, registered at Camberwell. She is listed in the 1881 Census as follows:
Born 1854
Birthplace Marylebone
Ahe (in 1881) 27
Occupation Charwoman
Married
Address: 5 D Block Peabody Buildings, Lambeth, Surrey.
As age, place and date of birth fit, and the address is next door to Nichols' 1881 address, this is certainly William Nichols' second wife.
Therefore, although Rosetta is declared on the 1891 census return as William's wife, she was not in fact married to him until 1894.
Because of the proximity of the addresses of the two in 1881, and we know that Mary Ann lived for a period at Peabody Buildings, I think there is a strong case for saying that the mystery woman with whom William Nichols allegedly had a liaison or even eloped was Rosetta Walls (as she then was) to whom he was later married.

From the 1891 details for William Nichols' the obvious omission is Edward John, the oldest son of William and Mary Ann. When I found him, his domestic situation was that he was by now married, with a young child and also his grandfather, Edward Walker, Mary Ann's father, was living with him. The full entry is as follows:

Address:
16 Maydwell Street,
North Camberwell
London

Head:
Edward Walker aged 71 born Newington (Mary Ann Nichols' father)
Widowed
Retired Smith

At same address:
Head:
Edward Nichols aged 24 born Camberwell
Engine Turner
Wife:
Lilian M Nichols aged 24 born Strand
Children:
Edward N (or W) aged 1 born Camberwell

I have atpresnt been unable to locate Edward Walker definitely in the 1881 census data. There was one record which showed this individual:

Edward Walker born 1820 at Southwark, Surrey
Father of head of household
Engineers's Smith
Widowed

but he was living with a son of his called Edward Walker, born 1845 at Christchurch, Surrey which simply does not fit with the known facts.

By the time of the 1901 census there had been many family developments. I have not as yet traced Edward Walker but as he would by this time have been 81, he may well have died. I will be pursuing this to get a definite date of death.
William Nichols' houehold consisted of only one of the five children of Mary Ann (Henry A) still living with him, but he had fathered another child by Rosetta. The household details are as follows:

Address:
92 Lyndhurst Grove
Camberwell
London

Head:
William Nichols aged 61 born Oxford
Machine Printer
Wife:
Rosetta Nichols aged 47 born London
Children:
Henry A Nichols aged 21 born London
Machine Printer
Arthur Nichols aged 17 born London
Machine Printer
Ethel M Nichols aged 9 born London
Winifred C Nichols aged 7 born London

The other four of William and Mary Ann's children had left home. The oldest son, Edward John, had fathered further children with Lilian but there is a mystery about this. In 1891 their only child was listed as a son named Edward N (or W - the census entry is very indistinct) aged 1. Their oldest child in the 1901 census is a son named Wilfred, aged 11. It is possible that Edward (the son) died, but even if that were the case, the 11 year old Wilfred should have appeared on the 1891 census. I think the most likely explanation is that they are in fact the same child, and that the doubtful N or W in 1891 is in fact a W and the child's name was Edward Wilfred. For some reason, he had become known by 1901 by his middle name.
The full details of Edward John's household for 1901 is:

Address:
1 Upton Villa
Upton Road
Bexley
Kent

Head:
Edward Nichols aged 34 born Peckham, London
Foreman Mechanical Engineer
Wife:
Lilian Nichols aged 34 born Strand, London
Children:
Wilfred Nichols aged 11 born Camberwell
Florence Nichols aged 9 born Camberwell
Lillian Nichols aged 5 born Camberwell
Eric Nichols aged 3 born Plaistow, Essex

By 1901, Percy George Nichols had also married and I have been able to find out some details for his wife. These details are as follows:

Address:
20 Addington Square
Camberwell
London

Head:
Percy G Nichols aged 33 born Walworth
Printing Machine Manager
Wife:
Ada A Nichols aged 29 born Dudley, Staffordshire
(Maiden name Ada Amelia Crombleholme)
Marriage registered in Camberwell in September 1899
(Ada Amelia Crombleholme is listed in 1881 census living at 75 Stafford Street, Dudley, Worcester. Her parents were William Crombleholme, aged 40, born Brierly Hill, a Law Stationer, and Harriet Crombleholme, aged 38, born Dudley. Her siblings were as follows:
Edith C aged 18 born Southwark - Domestic Servant
Harriet E aged 17 born Peckham - machinist
Mary aged 15 born Peckham - Domestic servant
Ann M aged 14 born Peckham - Domestic servant
Walter aged 10 born Newington
Bertha aged 2 born Tipton, Stafford
Minnie aged 6 born Dudley
Sarah M aged 9 months born Dudley
Alfred C aged 7 born Birmingham)

Alice Esther Nichols married in June 1897 and I have found their 1901 household entry as follows:

Marriage registered in Camberwell in June 1897 to William Samuel Edwards

Household:
Address:
23 Ashbourne Grove
Camberwell
London

Head:
William S Edwards aged 35 born Haggerstone, London
Letter Sorter
Wife:
Alice E Edwards aged 30 born Walworth, London
Children:
Iris A Edwards aged 2 born Peckham, London
Other:
Sister (in law) of Head
Eliza S Nichols aged 24 born Blackfriars, London
Cashier
Boarders:
Charles E Contache aged 21 born St Helens, Jersey
Butcher
Ellen Eiles aged 70 born Bilton, Staffordshire.

In the 1891 Census, William S Edwards is listed as living at 122 Downall Road, Shoreditch. His parents were William Samuel Edwards, aged 47, born in Birmingham, an office messenger, and Emma Edwards, aged 47, born in Shoreditch. His siblings were Rose aged 17, Alice aged 11 and Beatrice aged 6.

This household also accounts for the last child of William and Mary Ann Nichols - Eliza S. She was living with her sister and brother in law as above.

There are still many loose ends and certain details I am working on, but I hope that the picture presented above helps to fill out the family of Mary Ann Nichols
Chris Scott

(Message edited by Chris on November 05, 2003)

Shannon Christopher
Inspector
Username: Shannon

Post Number: 229
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chris, Thank you! Since we cant rate a posting with stars, I give yours the Prestigious award

Shannon

Chris Scott
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 686
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 2:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Shannon
Thanks for the message and award:-)
I am reasonalbly confident that I have now traced the date of death of Mary Ann's father. The death of Edward Walker, aged 75 was registered in Camberwell in September 1895. As Mary Ann's father was born in 1820 both the age and location fit. Anything more I find about this I will post.
I am currently doing a similar exercise as above for Annie Chapman which has been revealing. I have found a previously unknown (to me that is!) sister of Annie's called Miriam Chapman. But when thst is complete I will post it in the appropriate thread.
Regards
Chris

Neal Shelden
Detective Sergeant
Username: Neal

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 6:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,
Just wanted to point out that Edward Walker married Caroline Webb in 1840 at St Mary's church, Lambeth.
Some of the research that the A-Z, and Complete History, used from my magazine article of 1989 is a bit inaccurate now, such as Eliza Sarah and Henry Alfred's birth dates were 1876 and 1878, rather than the following years.
And Alice Esther Nichols was born in 1870.
The woman who William Nichols lived with was Rosetta Walls.

I am currently trying to trace Mary Ann Nichols great granddaughter, and am quite close to finding her.

All the best
Neal

Eduardo Zinna
Sergeant
Username: Eduardo

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2003 - 6:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chris, Neal,

Congratulations on your impressive findings - and most sincere thanks!

With warmest regards,
Eduardo

Catrin Thomas
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2003 - 11:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey everyone, I'm new here and through recent searches of my family tree, we believe that my grandfather(William Edward Nicholls) is the like great great grandson of William Nicholls!!

Please find out more!

catrin from Wales

Catrin Thomas
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

READ ME!! READ ME!!Please could you help me?! I'm REALLY interested in all types of history and I'm REALLY interested in finding out who are actually part of my family!! It was my uncle who moved 2 Austrailia that found out at first that THE William Nicholls was related to my granfather William Edward Nicholls!!

My grandfather was a bevin boy after the second world war and a miner-that was when he moved to Wales. Before this-during his youth, he lived in Finsbury park, London.

I'm 15 years old, and next week i'll be doing a class aural report on a subject that interests me and I want to do this! but, I'll need as much information as possible!! so if you have any to share, PLEASE contribute to my grades by giving me more info on William Nicholls, his sons, and how it all comes back to me!! To help u, we believe that my great grandfather was born at the turn of the century (my grandfather was born in 1925)and think his name was George.

Please please please help me with any info possible!!

Love catrin xxxxxx

Monty
Inspector
Username: Monty

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 11:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Catrin

To help ME ????? Cheers !!!!

Is this a job for the Parlours ?

Monty
:-)

PS Sorry Andy

Andy and Sue Parlour
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 3:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Monty,

Thanks for that, you are sooo nice!

Do you think Ray should be in the England set-up? That's more important to us at the moment!

I will try and give Catrin some help.

Andy P.

Andy and Sue Parlour
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Chris Scott,

Looking at your Nichols family census post.

You mention that in the 1891 census a William S Edwards living with his family at 122, Downall Road, Shoreditch. I think you will find it was actually 122, Pownall Road,Shoreditch. Great stuff.

A.

Chris Scott
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 702
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Andy
Absolutely right:-)
Many thanks for the info- went back to the original sheet and it is definitely Pownall - see below
regards
Chris

pow

brooke nichols
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello
my name is brooke nichols and i want to know how to find out if i am realted to mary ann nichols.?!?! please help me!

Andy and Sue Parlour
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Chris Scott,

I was born in the front room of 131 Pownall Road in 1947. 131 Pownall Road was nearly opposite 122, and a Mrs or Miss Edwards was stll living at 122 in the mid-1950's. Being that there is a slight connection between the Parlour and the Nichol family I remember her very well. Whether she was a widow or a spinster I don't, but I will ask my mother who is in her 80's, hopefully she will remember. Perhaps the Ms Edwards was a sister of the William S Edwards.

Pownall Road is so named after a 19th century Admiral.

Is there any chance of you finding out who lived at No 100 and No 131 Pownall Road in 1891 on the census? My family owned both properties from the early 1920's. No 100 was a grocers.

Andy P.

Neal Shelden
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 4:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,
I'd just like to pop in on this subject to add that I spoke on the telephone to the granddaughter of William Samuel and Alice Esther Edwards the other day and have now sent her a letter. I hope to find out whether there is a photograph of Polly Nichols, and expect there will be one of Alice Esther.

All the best
Neal Shelden

Neal Shelden
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2003 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Brooke,
Mary Ann Nichols children were Edward John Nichols, Percy George Nichols, Alice Esther Nichols, Eliza Sarah Nichols, and Henry Alfred Nichols.
Are you perhaps related to any of these people?
They would probably have to be a grandparent or greatgrandparent?

All the best
Neal Shelden

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.