Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Ripperana & other magazines Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Books, Films and Other Media » Periodicals » Ripperana » Ripperana & other magazines « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jonathan Eate
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 6:16 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can anyone tell me where these are available from please. I have tried searching and can find no details. Many thanks.

Eduardo Zinna
Police Constable
Username: Eduardo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 4:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jonathan,

Ripperana can be obtained from Nick Warren at nwarren@ripperana.fsnet.co.uk.

If you are interested in the other magazines as well, Ripper Notes can be obtained from Christopher-Michael DiGrazia at rn.editor@verizon.net. Ripperologist can be obtained from Coral Kelly at coralkelly52@hotmail.com.

All the best,
Eduardo

Tom_Wescott
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 11:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jonathan,

It's just my personal opinion, but if you're only going to subscribe to one Ripper magazine, you should make it either Ripper Notes or Ripperologist. I'm not trying to knock Ripperana, but they devote a lot of space to non-Ripper stuff. A catalog of their older issues, though, is well worth the money. And they sell them for mind-blowingly low prices.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

P.S. To Stephen P., my form for registration is in the mail. :-)

Jonathan Eate
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2003 - 7:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you very much for that information Eduardo.

Leanne Perry
Detective Sergeant
Username: Leanne

Post Number: 141
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 3:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day Jonathan,

If your interested in 'Ripperoo', please email ripperoo2000@yahoo.com

To read an example of our stories, go to our page here, and click on an issue!

LEANNE PERRY,
Sub-editor

Leanne Perry
Detective Sergeant
Username: Leanne

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 3:48 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day,

Click on 'Ripper Media', 'Book Reviews' then 'Periodicals'
LEANNE

Jonathan Eate
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 5:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Tom and Leanne for the information. Didn't realise there was so much choice so I will certainly have a look at all the options.

P.S My registration is being sent today too.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.