Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Ripper Note help request Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Books, Films and Other Media » Periodicals » Ripper Notes » Ripper Note help request « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jennifer D. Pegg
Inspector
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 11:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone
It appears my request for help was one of the items lost in the transition period. I have reposted it below
Hi everyone,
I am doing a sample survey for Dan Norder's first edition of the magazine and am hoping to make a regular feature . The sample is only five questions long. Anyone who thinks they might be interested to take part in the sample survey (non subscribers included) is invited to request a copy of the sample from rippersurvey@yahoo.co.uk
Mac Users please specify this and I will send a mac compatible format.
Please note all answers are strictly confidential your name will not be associated with your answer in the magazine without permission.

we thank you for your time and hope you are able to help us.

on behalf of Ripper Notes
Jennifer

Dan Norder
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we are still looking for a few people to fill out the short survey for Jennifer's debut column in the July issue.

I know most of you have opinions on the case you like to share, and this would be a great way to express them and help Jennifer out. One of the questions is about which books about the Jack the Ripper case you'd recommend, so you'd also be guiding new Ripper Notes readers to the best sources of information. The rest are about fairly controversial points, so odds are good you'd like to weigh in on them one way or another.

If you'd like a copy of the survey, be sure to email Jennifer at the link above so she can get that out to you. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Jennifer D. Pegg
Inspector

Post Number: 306
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 3:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi
Thanks to all those people who took part in my sample survey. The results will be on july's Ripper Notes. I hope you can all contribute to my column in future.
thanks again
Jennifer

Michael Raney
Inspector
Username: Mikey559

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 3:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jennifer,

Anytime you need participants for survey for your column, please feel free to email me. If I'd have seen this earlier, I would have responded.

Mikey

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 2487
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 5:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, Jennifer, I don't mind doing some more surveys for you. It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be!

Robert

Jennifer D. Pegg
Inspector

Post Number: 307
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 10:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks guys i might just hold you to that!

Jennifer

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.