Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through January 03, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Suspects » Barnett, Joseph » PROOF OF JOES GUILT? » Archive through January 03, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Raney
Inspector
Username: Mikey559

Post Number: 406
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 2:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This whole thread has me laughing so hard I am going to fall out of my chair!!

Mikey

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 2525
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 3:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ah, but Dan, it does have a serious side : for when I'm 100, I may tell my nephew and niece that a man once showed me a photo of some graffiti. And when they're100, they may tell some author that I actually saw a picture of a man triumphantly brandishing a kipper...and then someone will come along and argue that either the man or the kipper must be called Joe. But kippers are very rarely called Joe, therefore....

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 836
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 3:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MIKEY!!!!!!
So glad you enjoyed!!!!!! we aint finished yet but will keep you in some anti.....ci...........pation!!!!.......

ROBERT!!!--Of course it has a serious side!!! We all exchange our photos and memories and then all settle down for a Werthers Original maybe!!!
x suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 837
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 4:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Robert!!!!.... I,m Joe want to meet my mate??.....Joe ce fin.....(she spent some time in France you know!)
suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2527
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, they look more like sharks than kippers. "The Jaws are not the men...."

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 839
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 5:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whoops!!!! must be Mary's 'erring (!) son!!!......after a lot of thought here,,,Trying to find a FOR NOTHING pun has failed....even me!
Thanks!
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 840
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Maybe it was just a sign of the....FIN de siecle,.....or maybe absinthe makes the heart grow fonder...
>: ((((((<

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2528
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, perhaps it wasn't Joe? Maybe the man in the peaked cap was Captain Bird'seye.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 841
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Never seen a stout,shabby,carroty moustachiod blotchy-faced fish finger yet......but am open to offers I guess Cap'n !!
Maybe Marys fish and potatoes will provide some answers here!!!
I still detect a medical hand here!!!
suzi

Michael Raney
Inspector
Username: Mikey559

Post Number: 408
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ROFLMAO! The talent on these boards is amazing!!!

Mikey

brad kelley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

jewes = joe
blamed = bar
nothing = nett

ok he did it.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2534
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 2:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Maybe a drunken Joe killed a drunken Mary in a drunken rage? Someone was pizzicato, hence the song "Only A Violin I Plucked On Mother's Grave."

The chalked message indicates that he was accustomed to walking around with a snooker cue.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 842
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MIKEY!!!!! Dont do that baby!!the ROFLLMAO!!!!!!
Not amazing ....just attention seeking!

Brad- Brilliant! now you've got it!!!! now REGISTER!

Robert-Aaaaaaaaaaaah guess the graffito was in blue the.....might that be why an unknown witness remarked upon her suspect walking with a stiffened leg....could this be a cue/clue here??
Suzi

AP Wolf
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Apwolf

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 5:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That Joe

was a mean old sod
Who sold rank old cod
But he never held a rod
Instead he used a snooker cue
To put his fish in the stew
And to chalk up a few
Messages on the wall
All in all
Just another fish on the boil
Just another bloater
Just another floater
All things just kosher.
That Joe the Rip
Just fish and chip
Tripe and trash
Pie and mash
Cockney fish
Strange old dish
That Merry Kelly
Eels in jelly
That Liz Stride
Mash and pie
Brown bread
Martha dead
Katy plays apples and pears
There she goes down the stairs
Boiled eggs and pickled
In vinegar that was Nichols.
Cockney fish is winkles from mud
Washed down with a pint of Jack’s blood
And then story is told in chip shop and pub
Concerning the worm in the bud…

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 843
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 6:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AP!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Have been doing that rolling on the floor laughing thing here!!!!!!!
How do you do it!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! Fun 'eh!!!!
Going to print this off tomorrow

Walkin in style-
Down Aldgate Mile .Pickled eels?..
Pickled!!
Yes..
thats
My Style

A try Thanks AP!! Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2536
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 6:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, loved that AP.

How about if Joe lulled the women's suspicions by tapping his snooker cue on the ground to simulate a blind person? Then he pots the kidney in one side pocket and the womb in the other......

Joe "Pretty Interesting" Barnett.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 844
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YES!!!!!
Blind Joe tip tap tapping his way around has a certain frisson!!!!Dont Kangaroos keep their JOEys in their pockets tho!!!!!!!!!!

Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2538
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 7:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, I can't see Joe as Skippy - he'd have bounded clean over Kate's head and gone crashing through the back window of Mr Taylor's shop. Yet Morris aid he never heard a sound.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 845
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert-
Strangely have been working out how to type the Skippy sound!!! Tssp! Tssp!!...Perhaps he was in cahoots with "Diddles" the Private Paw of Whitechapel...apologies to T.S Elliot there! Was there any mention of an accent in the infamous 'Oh Murder!!!!' do you think?
Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2539
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 7:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi

Obviously Diddles disgraced himself on the floor and Mary, with her French background, cried "Oh merde!"

T.S. Elliot - didn't he write "The Waistland" (about Ronnie Corbett's trousers)? Or was that T.S. Elliot Place, who wrote the song "My Funny Valentine"?

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 846
Posted on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Think it's time for another pic here!!! Must consult my editor!!!
Robert!!!
Maybe Didds who lived above.....disgraced himself or herself....THROUGH the floor!!! THAT would have made our girl with French'Connections' speak those miserable or les miserable words!!
Place....PLAICE!!! back to those finny chaps again!!!...." My Finny Valentine?"
Suzi

Greg Hutton
Sergeant
Username: Greg

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 3:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Joe may well have had a snooker cue, but did he have the balls?

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 847
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 5:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooooooooh yes,
Used mainly when taking part in the 1888 'Pot Scwartz' tournaments!
The cue,of course was one of those collapsable thingies which would explain that parcel wrapped in American Cloth!!Case solved....again!
Suzi

brad kelley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 1:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

suzi,

on a half serious note, speaking of the message written on the wall in goulston street if you arrange the letters (with some left over) you can spell joe barnett, wonder how many suspects that would be true for...im way too tired but at some point would like to see what other words we could create from the remaining letters once the below capitalized letters are extracted. also you can spell joe barnett as i have here and still leave the last part untouched ... "blamed for nothing".

th(E)(J)ewes (A)(R)(E) (T)he me(N)(T)hat will n(O)(T) (B)e blamed for nothing.

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 853
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Brad!!
Some serious food for thought here!!
I'm a great believer that with enough thought and bits of parper you can prove absolutly
anything,off to scribble away now.!
Suzi
It's absurd to divide people into good or bad.People are either charming or tedious.

Shannon Christopher
Inspector
Username: Shannon

Post Number: 385
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Brad,

Problem with the graffiti - it was located on the door frame where anyone could have sat and scribbled it before leaving out for the day, or done while getting a bit of fresh air that night.

The apron piece was tossed into the doorway some 6 - 8 feet beyond the writing and it is doubtful that the two are related.

More a chance of circumstance as the killer made his way away from the crime scene...

Shannon

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 863
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Help!!
A semi serious comment!!more than likely though..
Oh well, where we the then,..think it's about time now that some more interesting photographs and maybe,just maybe some more graffiti to complement them..........who knows!

Suzi
It's absurd to divide people into good or bad.People are either charming or tedious.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2568
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is the "Times" trying to stop us discovering the terrible truth about poor old Joe?

barnett

I think we should be told.

Robert

brad kelley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

joking aside its not that nuts to think the killer if leaving a cryptic message would include their name in it is it?

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 865
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 1:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert!!!! SHURELY we should be told!!!! WONDERFUL!!!

brad- Come on....! they all want to be caught.... to have their day in court!As Mr Warhol said....evryone wants their five minutes of fame!......otherwise.....why are we doing this!!!
Cheers
Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2578
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 3:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Brad, someone once worked out a most ingenious rearrangement of the letters, implicating Druitt.
I'll try and remember where it was I saw it.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 866
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 5:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert! up the page!!!

Come on chaps!!! this page is fun!

Or is it just me?
Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2582
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 6:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, how did those Eye poems go?

So farewell
Joe Barnett
"Fresh fish"
That was your catchphrase
Large cod and chips
That was your dinner

E.J. Thribb

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 867
Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

aged 13 and three quarters I seem to recall! ha ha!! Wonderful!!!
Maybe-
" Oranges are not the only..fruit to be bought and sold in Dorset St..
You're codding me sor!!!

Ha ha
Suzi

brad kelley
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 5:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks robert i wonder what we can come up with if we really put our minds to it with the graffiti
perhaps we can implicate several suspects...hmmm
the anagramists are not the men that will be blamed for nothing not silly.

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 893
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 3:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Brad!

With enough thought you can make anything out of *** all!!!!!!Perhaps the sign seen there today saying Fish and Chips is a clue to us all 'eh!!!....MJK's last meal.....hey may have been a warning to Mary which she failed to see having not toddled along Goulston St that night!!!!
COD and chips 'eh!!!
Ha Ha !
Cheers Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 995
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2004 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooooooooooooooooooh well it was fun...........
May just just get some more photographic evidence as time goes by...or you never know some may just be delivered.....
xx
suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2743
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2004 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, Brad

If Jack was a cannibal killer then this was his idea of popping out for a takeaway.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1247
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oooooooh God!..OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooops!....I think we MAY have a few more pieces of photographic evidence lying around here ..somewhere...oooooooops !!watch this space !!!

Suzi......

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mikey!!!!!
Back in that chair yet baby????? Have found some great pix! and am in ....'production'...so to speak! xxsuzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1721
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mikey! Just re read all this right back to the top! Made me fall out of my chair too!!!!!!!! Feel another pic coming on!

Suziok its the NEW SPOT the ripper competion!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1722
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Or there again we could try here!!!!!!!could be lurking in a shop here I reckon...Mr Kipps!
Entries to this thread!!!!!!!X may or may not mark the spot 'eh?

Suzi

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 2592
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 5:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great picture there, Suzi.
Wonder if that's Barnett with the hand carriage?

All the best
G, Sweden
"Well, do you... punk?"
Dirty Harry, 1971

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1723
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Or there again we could try here!!!!!!!could be lurking in a shop here I reckon...Mr Kipps!
Entries to this thread!!!!!!!X may or may not mark the spot 'eh?

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1724
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS OUR MAN! Follow him Watson!!!!!

still have the odd peg here Dave

Suzix

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1725
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2004 - 6:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Proof definate of Come with me and you'll be Comfortable eh!' Happy New Year!!!!!!!
All best to everyone!!!!!!!!!! for 2005 xx

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3715
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 5:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, if you look closely at that last pic you'll see Simon Templar alias the Saint standing at the end of the street. The killer unmasked?

On the other hand, it's always possible that Barnett disguised himself as a traffic bollard to lull the victims into a false sense of security. I think this unlikely, because of passing dogs.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1766
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 9:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob
THATS why they called off the bloodhounds then!!! Ah Ha!!!!!!
Suzi

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 2659
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 10:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey! OK, guys!
I didn't noticed this until now, but here is a photo from my London trip in February.
I finally caught Barnett at last, actually lurking outside a pub where one victim is said to have been spotted on occasion!

C:\Documents and Settings\Gustaf\Mina dokument\Mina bilder\Street in East End

All the best
G, Sweden

(Message edited by Glenna on January 03, 2005)
"Well, do you... punk?"
Dirty Harry, 1971

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3745
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2005 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn, yes, that's Joe waiting for a woman.

"Hallo Joe, is that a kipper in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"

Robert

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.