Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through June 10, 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Suspects » Barnett, Joseph » PROOF OF JOES GUILT? » Archive through June 10, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 201
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 7:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does a recently discovered photograph of some graffitti found near the scene of the last murder prove Barnetts guilt?
application/octet-streamjoe
Joe.psd (144.3 k)

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 7:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK so that didn't work. Anyone got any ideas?

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 1842
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 8:33 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Speaking of this problem in general (not concerning Hinton): I have no idea about the technical preferences for this site (it could be that there may be certain circumstances connected with inserting files here that I don't know of), but it would be deeply appreciated if people would save their pictures or movie files in ordinary formats that people can actually view.

I work with this stuff everyday, and it goes beyond me why people here can't save their pictures in an ordinary jpeg-file (that everyone with a computer can take) or saving the movie or merge files in a mpg or wnm format. Why complicate matters?

Now, regarding Hinton's file: a psd file is a format that is quite heavy, and so is TIFF. Convert it to a jpeg (jpg) file instead and save it, and don't choose too high a resolution, because then the file will be unnecessary large.

If that then really solves the problem, I don't know, since all attached files here somehow becomes more or less problematic (i have no idea what "unk" is), but it would at least minimize the difficulties.

All the best

(Message edited by Glenna on June 09, 2004)
Glenn Gustaf Lauritz Andersson
Crime historian, Sweden

Chris Scott
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chris

Post Number: 1256
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 8:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here it is ;-)
I have convert to .jpg format
Chris

joe

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1843
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 8:42 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Chris. ;-)
Funny picture. I agree, an undisputable evidence of Joe's guilt. :-)
We finally got him! Good show, Hinton.

All the best
Crime historian, Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 818
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 9:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Chris too! ;-))
God this is way too technical here!!
I personally hold this rare archive photograph to be proof indisputable of Joe's guilt but can't help but notice the obvious hand of a medical man in the graffito
Cheers Suzi : )

Ken Proctor
Police Constable
Username: Gizmo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MORNING ALL!! JPEG-TIFF-MPG-WNM ?????????? HOW ABOUT "KISS" (keep it simple stupid). we (or at least me)lowly constables have trouble keeping up with the management. "gizmo" hot on the heels of j.t.r.

Greg Hutton
Sergeant
Username: Greg

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi, I doubt it was the hand of a medical person due to the lack of a comma and apostrophe, an educated man would never write something down unless he was grammatically correct. This is applicable more to Victorian times than to todays texting generation.

P.S. Glenn, the merges that I am responsible for cannot be saved in any other format that I'm aware of, it being a Microsoft programme(Windows Movie Maker). If you know of a way to convert it, and I may be missing the tool completely, please let me know.

Regards,
Greg

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 819
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greg-
Ah but the little documented evidence that we have access to, after the unfortunate incident at Scotland Yard involving the fly papers and Vaseline do state that our medical man was missing four fingers on both hands following an operating slip-up and so his obvious difficulty in holding the chalk may be responsible for his grammatical slip ups!!
Best Suzi

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1844
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:34 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nope, Greg. Sorry.
It's just that I've seen other merge and film clips on other occasions (not on this site, though), and in other formats. Could be that they have been made in other programs.
Besides that, I have no idea how Windows Movie Maker works, I am more into still pictures.
My point was mostly directed to those who insert pictures.

But it's still a shame that the merge clips are so hard to watch. I couldn't even get them to work on the Windows Media Player 9, except for one time only.

Ken,

That clipart dog must be rather tired at this point. He just keeps on running.

All the best
Crime historian, Sweden

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:36 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think it's interesting to see how old Joe apparently managed to get.
That writing on the wall seems to have something of a 1970s flair to it.

All the best
Crime historian, Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 820
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greg-
BUT....owing to the above digital handicap he was however......An EXCELLENT texter!!!
BRB
Suzi

John V. Omlor
Inspector
Username: Omlor

Post Number: 337
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know guys,

If you look REALLY closely at the upper right hand corner of that photo, you can make out the faint traces of letters. Yup. There it is again.

FM

--John

Greg Hutton
Sergeant

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:50 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,

Didn't the medical man with his missing eight fingers go on to became the eminent Judge Justice Thumbs?

Glenn, I assume you mean the JTR merges, if so what other sites are they on?

Greg

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 821
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

JOHN.....
AND ON THE MID LEFT A SCTATCHED OUTLINE OF A CHILD WEARING WHAT APPEARS TO BE A PAPER HAT...SURELY A REFERENCE TO A CROWN SUGGESTING A ROYAL CONNECTION WITHOUT A DOUBT!
Caps in honour of ROYALTY references of course!
Suzi

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 203
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here this Hans Christian fellow, dont he talk posh!

I dunno jpegs mumbly pegs I just push the buttons.

Hanney you swine you promised you would never speak of the fly paper and the vaseline!

I should point out that file is definitely missing and will not be referred to again.

Ken Proctor
Police Constable
Username: Gizmo

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

suzi i see the hat !!!!! BUT i see three crowns. a swedish connection no doubt!

Greg Hutton
Sergeant

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is something bothering me about this new photographic evidence. If you were going to write something, surely you are going to sign it after the text and not before!!

Puzzled of Swansea.
Greg

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 204
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is incredible. Another photo has just come to light!

Donald Souden
Inspector
Username: Supe

Post Number: 253
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Three crowns? Forget Sweden, it was clearly the work of a Columbia University graduate -- the American connection again.

Don.

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 205
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greg,

You're Welsh an obviously don't understand how this works. This is proclaiming to the world that this is a work by Joe. Rolls Royce didn't put the silver lady on the boot they put it on the bonnet.

Unpuzzled of Kidwelly

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 822
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hinton!!!
Sensational!!!!...How do you do it,be careful,very careful......remember P2!!

Hanney

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 206
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ah P2 I remember it well.
P2 or not P2 that is the question!

Well If I have one will you P2?

Thats another question.

Greg Hutton
Sergeant

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob,

where did the evidence of a Silver lady on Polly Nichols bonnet come from? I think you've put 2+2 together and made 5 because just like that calculation, these photos just don't add up!!

Greg,

Wasn't Kid Welly a famous Welsh cowboy?

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 823
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob
It certainly is....If I could do that would be off to join the circus!
Spookily tho re your last sensational find remember that SCHWARTZ means of course Black.....AS IN BLACKFRIARS BRIDGE!!!! Watch yr back ...Cub Reporter Hinton!!!
Watch your back.......now there's a talent!
Wouldnt be at all surprised if we have yet more breaking news later tonight....
In trepidation ......and sure that we're on the verge of a major breakthrough here
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 824
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Of course!!! Bobby The Kid!!!! (little known brother!)of Billy.... Terror of the Camarthan Hills
Suzi

Greg Hutton
Sergeant

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:48 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thats him, he used to go around jumping in puddles and splashing everyone in his wellington boots, hence the name, Kid Welly

Greg

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 825
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

STILL DOES probably!!!
Gosh! those Kid-wellies could give him away a bit on his trawl around the East End...mind you rubber soles enable the pursuant to move silently so I'm reliably informed!
Glenn's gone quiet!
Cheers
Suzi

Richard Brian Nunweek
Chief Inspector
Username: Richardn

Post Number: 898
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 2:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,
All good banter, however you must forgive me in not sharing the humour, Bob, i must remember to find some graffiti with G ,H , The whitechapel stalker, or Romford...
He was obviously a rare individual, that could kill kelly, and give a false description, and then offer his services for a fee to look for himself..
Richard.

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1846
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,

No, I'm just caught up with work at the moment, so I'm in a bit of a jam.
I liked that second pic as well; looks like the culprit knows his way around typography -- something else besides the ordinary chalk messages. Maybe Jack worked in the printer's shop in Dutfield's Yard after all?

All the best
Crime historian, Sweden

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1847
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ken,

Regarding the first picture... I must admit, I fail to see the Swedish connection. I can only spot one crown.

All the best
Crime historian, Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 826
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 3:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn-
Now that would depend on what TYPE of man he was and whether he could FACE up to the facts!!..
LETRASET one thing straight here....am sure that we're getting somewhere here!
Suzi

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1848
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Uuuuh, good one, Suzi. :-)

P.S. I remember Letraset. Seems like ages ago...

All the best
Crime historian, Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 827
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gone SUSPICIOUSLY (sniff sniff!) quiet here chaps!!!!
Bring on B & B the sniffer hounds From Hell!!!
Suzi

Leanne Perry
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Leanne

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day,

OH WELL.....more waisted space on 'Casebook' to clutter a great site! Congratulations Bob!

LEANNE

Jeff Hamm
Inspector
Username: Jeffhamm

Post Number: 408
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Please people. The interpretation of the first image is so plain and in front of your faces! It's simple.

Joe does not mean "JOE". The pigeon foot mark in the "oh" makes that so clear. See, the pigeon foot mark is being used by the killer to communicate the message that JOE is to be read as Jew. Birds, of which pigeons are a common form in London, fly. But, the killer knew that this message wasn't going to be found until after he left - after the bird flew away. The use of a pigeon foot print makes it clear that the "one who left" was a "bird", hence the word flew comes to mind.

Now, by surrounding the clear (in the killer's mind) transmission of the word "flew" with other letters, the killer is telling us to replace the first sounds of "flew" with the J sound. Which gives the sound "Jew". But wait, there's more. The E and the end is intended to signal that we've now got it "exactly" right (E for exactly, see. I know, it doesn't make sense to us, but that's what the killer intended even though he's not delusional or anything). Also, by using what appears to be a name (but using a birds footprint to clearly indicate it's not supposed to be taken literally as a name), indicates that this word should be interpreted as a signature, or some reference to the actual killer. In this case, it's telling us the killer is a Jew.

So the message Jew, I did it, it weren't the Juwes, is the killer telling us that "It wasn't the people I refered to as the Juwes in my other message who did it, it was me, and I'm a Jew".

It's all so clear to me now. Having freed myself from the constraints of reason ... uh, I mean from the constraints of typical ripperology, I now have come up with the alternative explanation - and the only alternative that could possibly be correct because I have in front of me a copy of Olsen's Standard Book of British Birds and it most definately includes pigeons.

- Jeff (who really should be doing some work! ha!)

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 828
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Leanne-!!!! G'Day!!!
Not waisted ....I assure you....wasted maybe.....Dont put all this on Bob!!.....Unfair!

Jeff- Yes ! you've got it!!!!!
Cheers Suzi
(Waiting for the pigeon photo delivery service to come in tomorrow)

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 2520
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 5:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It's so nice when the whole Casebook goes stark raving mad once in a while.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 829
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 6:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ROBERT!!!
Welcome!!!!!
Great photography 'eh!!!!! So looking forward to your input on these interesting new,vital discoveries!,,,As Oscar would and did say...."There is no sin except stupidity" Sinners all 'eh!!!!! Looking forward to your contributions here!
Suzi

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 207
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 2:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Everyone,

I read the newspapers and look at the news, with tragedies, disasters, murders and mayhem. For just a moment on this site some of us raised our heads and had a quiet chuckle. Was that really such a 'waist' (sic) of space?

Bob

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 830
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 3:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"The only excuse for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely"

With apologies to Oscar

On a grey,rainy day,a glimmer of sunshine is a precious thing..........

Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2521
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 4:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm all for humour. Laughter makes the world go round (mind you, it was round to start with).

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 831
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 6:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert-
I knew we could rely on you and your wisdom to see reason in these trying times!
Carry on chaps!

Cheers
Suzi

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1849
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob wrote:
"Dear Everyone,

I read the newspapers and look at the news, with tragedies, disasters, murders and mayhem. For just a moment on this site some of us raised our heads and had a quiet chuckle. Was that really such a 'waist' (sic) of space?"

>>Absolutely not. I thought the pictures were incredibly funny and witty. We have a tendency here sometimes to take ourselves and the whole subject too seriously. Sure, these were horrible crimes, involving tragic personal fates, but we must be capable of lighten up occasionally and look at things from a distance and a smile.

I completely agree with Robert and it is my belief that these efforts have their relevancy once in a while.

All the best

Crime historian, Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 832
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 8:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Glenn!!!!
That is lovely to hear,there is a heart in that stony Swedish exterior then!!
Best
Suzi

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 208
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 11:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Richard

You say he must have been a rare character etc. Well yes he was, I thought you realised that he was in fact unique - and that's pretty rare!

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 833
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Richard.........RARE????..Isn't that when you push the fork in.. that the blood runs.......?
Think I prefer my steaks UNIQUE!!....just the one off!

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2523
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Waist of space" - wasn't that when Ronnie Corbett tried on Ronnie Barker's trousers?

Robert

Dan Norder
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 137
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm all for a good laugh, but I'm sure Stephen would appreciate it if we keep joke threads to the Pub Talk section and not the Suspects section...

Well, intentional joke threads anyway, not much we can do about the others.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 835
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert-
LOST IN WAIST.or could it have been Space???.......MEMORIES!!!....that's the way forward.....seem to remember Robbie the Robot...WARNING! WARNING!!

Dan-
TOTALLY intentional!!! glad you enjoyed it!!
Suzi

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.