Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through June 05, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Suspects » General Discussion » Sir John Williams » Archive through June 05, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Leanne Perry
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Leanne

Post Number: 1739
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 5:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day,

Julian Rosenthal just emailed me from London, (where he now lives), and told me about an article that was in London's 'Daily Mail' yesterday on page 18 titled: 'Jack's Ancestor'.

It's about someone who believe's his ancestor was Jack the Ripper. His ancestor was Sir John Williams, who was obstetrician to Queen Victoria's youngest daughter. Jules asked me if anyone on Casebook has mentioned this yet. I'll tell him I just did and see if there's any response.

LEANNE

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector
Username: Rclack

Post Number: 545
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 5:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Leanne,

Check out the Books and media threads. under Non Fiction, there's a book about to be released called 'Uncle Jack'. There is a discussion there about Sir John William.

Rob

Harriet Alice Mackenzie Larkins
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2005 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey,

I just saw an interview with Tony Williams (great nephew of Sir John Williams) on television.

He'd found a diary (where have I heard that before?) and a knife when he was researching his great uncle. Sounds quite insignificant but there are a few other things that link him in to the Whitechapel murders.

From what he said in the interview, I think that Sir John Williams is worthy of further investigation although I think the evidence on him so far sounds quite wooly.

- Harriet

Amanda C
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 8:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think this new book Uncle Jack is amazing, uncovering new information with evidence linking the victims to John Williams - seems very convincing to me. What will we all do if the mystery is solved?

Horace Kelly
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 5:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just read it. Don't waste your time. His evidence is less than circumstantial. Julian Clary is a more likely suspect than Sir John Williams. I felt so cheated after reading this nonsense I demanded, and received, my money back (from the O2 Centre, West Hampstead).}

Martyn Ellis
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2005 - 9:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It took me just two hours to read the book 'Uncle Jack' Once you have eliminated the mostly irrelevant supporting 'evidence' that pads out the book, you get several unproved assertions which in no way end the mystery. The 'evidence' did not convince me that John Williams should be placed on the short list of potential perpetrators. The links between Williams and Mary Kelly are highly suspect and any further examination of the knife and slides will have very little significance. Money not well spent!

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 294
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've just finished this book.

Is this some kind of Joke?

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2318
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob,

finished. me too. Good isn't it?

Do you understand the ending?

Jenni

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 296
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 2:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ending! I didn't understand the beginning or the Middle.

From what I can understand his suspect was in Whitechapel in 1888 and might have known someone called Mary.

As for his assertion that he has done what no other researcher has done - namely definitely establish who Mary Kelly was- that's ridiculous.

According to Barnett MJKs father was called John. This chap has found a family with the wrong number of brothers and sisters and with the head of the family called Hubert. But it is possible one of the brothers died off, and as for the father having the wrong name - well perhaps Barnett made a mistake - but don't worry its definitely the right family.

I mean has this guy been smoking laverbread or what!

Bob

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2319
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 3:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Bob,

well yes. I just understood the ending the least. I felt it ended kinda abruptly. I mean, I don't know, I felt like there was a chapter missing. Still it's been a few days now since i finished it!!

Jenni

ps no not convinced here!

Debra J. Arif
Sergeant
Username: Dj

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 4:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all
I was going to get this book, but I don't think I will bother now!

The Kelly family he cites in 1881 did have at least 7 sons and 3 daughters if you look at the 1871 entry as well.
There was a daughter Bridget in this family, slightly older than Mary who married in 1878, I mentioned it on another thread but I was unregistered then, but one of the possibles for her marriage ( from a choice of 2) was a Davies.
Turned out that she married the other guy named on the page though!
Debra

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2320
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 4:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi Debra,

I enjoyed the book very much.

perhpas not though for the reasons the author intended!
Jenni

Debra J. Arif
Sergeant
Username: Dj

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 4:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jeni
why did you enjoy it then?...is it worth buying ?
Debra

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 297
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 4:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Debra,

Absolutely if you have a coffee table with one leg 1.03" too short this book will prop it up admirably!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2413
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 4:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As I type am ten pages away from the 'abrupt' ending! Cant wait!!!

Bob ('s your "Uncle!")-As I said it takes a lot to render me partially speechless....but this has done it! If you're going to do a 'forgery' for God's sake at least make the handwriting CREDIBLE!
Think you may find it's 1.03.5"....see....this man has reduced us to measuring book spines!!!

Debra-
Of course it's worth buying......every home needs a good coffee table book!
Suzi :-)

claggy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 7:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some interesting points, heard on the radio from Tony Williams.

TONY WILLIAMS,
GREAT GREAT GRAND NEPHEW OF THE MAN.
FOUND A BOX WHICH CONTAINED A KNIFE ALONG WITH TREASURED ITEMS,
INCLUDING MEDALS FROM QUEEN VICTORIA,
A DIARY WITH THE RELEVANT DATES TORN OUT.
HE HAD A PRACTISE IN WHITECHAPEL.
STUDIED THE UTERUS (KEPT SEVERAL IN JARS)
AS HIS WIFE COULDN'T CONCEIVE
AND BRIGHT'S DISEASE (KIDNEY)
BOTH ITEMS REMOVED FROM PROSTITUTES.
MURDERS STOPPED WHEN HE MOVED TO WALES

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2414
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 4:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

GOSH! AM CONVINCED!!!!!!!

N O T !!!!!!!!!

In response....

1. NOT a direct descendant!

2. A box with a knife in it....havent we all got one that grandpa or ma used in some way .....not ripping up unfortunates!!!!

3. We've all got em from grandparents

4. So have we.....must tear some pages out theyre usually very boring and there can be lots of reasons why pages are torn out!

5.hmmmmmm so did many I assume but this is a tad 'convinient'

6. So again did many (Tumblety included!) ok an odd occupation but........

7.Reading the book I feel she may have been hideously grateful for that but although it may have been a bit of a big deal then I dont think it would have driven Sir J to become JTR

8. The Bright's disease thing is as I think non proven

9.HOW was this known! the trade in spare parts was rife!

10.OK the murders stopped! herein lies our mystery! The murders stopped when my great grandmother was 12 too!....praps she grew out of it!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2416
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 4:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The fact that Quote from the end..'It is not in the least surprising that John Williams refused to record his 'reminiscences' for the public'

That I feel says it all.... there were no such things to recall during this period other than some rather dull self opinionated doctoring for which he no doubt recieved some accolade and of course the rather fine collection of books...Im sure that the library at Aberystwyth is fabulous but as to the Kelly 'family' and the 'connections' NO!

Laver bread is a dangerous thing!

Suzi

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 298
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 3:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,

You don't know the half of it. Do you realise that the Taffia is completely controlling all laverbread distribution on the west coast out here?

Information has been leeking (deliberate spelling mistake here chaps)out all over about the rise in the laverbread distribution after the cockle prohibition was lifted.

Bob

"When offered laverbread kids - just say NO!"

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2419
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 4:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob,

The 'leekage 'is worse than at first suspected!...Enclosed snap taken in the deep South this very morning!

I think we should be told!

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2421
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 5:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And............... it doesn't stop there!

The Taffia must be losing their touch!..
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2422
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 5:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!

This bow tie has only today been discovered amongst the doctor's effects!
image/x-bmp
Btie.bmp (120.1 k)

CASE CLOSED!

Suzi:-)

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2347
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ah the brights disease thing I forgot about that. I am not sure what they mean. I was under the impression she didn't know about it so how could that be the case? Am I wrong about that. Still even so i don't believe Williams did it!

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2348
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ps please does anyone know, the evidence he worked for the hospital in Whitechapel, I mean, i maybe need to read the book again?

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2349
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 1:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi
You know none of my ancestors alive at that recorded their memories. They had access to knives. Were they Jack the Ripper?

Jenni

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2424
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 1:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenni!
Definately!!!!!!! go check!!!!!!! hehe hey get onto or into the chat room about 10 x cant get into mgr at the mo grrrrrrrrrrr

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2425
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 3:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hehe....!
This can only go up! OK have read the book and have to say I'm no wiser either!

Interesting tho how Orion thought it a publishing prospect!

anyway carry on Cariad!!!!

Suzixx:-)

Diana
Chief Inspector
Username: Diana

Post Number: 601
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What is laverbread? What are cockles?

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1439
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Diana

Laverbread is a type of seaweed which is sometimes referred to as Welsh caviar. Cockles are molluscs like clams or muscles. People go out onto British beaches at low tide to harvest cockles. A few months ago, a tragedy occurred when a group of Chinese immigrants who were cockling were swept away by the incoming tide at Morecombe Bay in northwest England.

Have a look at "Welsh Food: A Delicious Tradition."

Chris

(Message edited by ChrisG on May 06, 2005)
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2427
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob-(re Diana's question!)

Come in please............... A TRUE description of laverbread MUST be a challenge.....even for you!!
:-) Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2428
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Diana-
Failing that go to http://www.red4.co.uk/Recipes/laverbread.htm
ENJOY!
Suzi x:-)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2429
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

GOSH!
A Laverthread coming on here!!!!
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2431
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 4:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK back to Dr W!!!!
Not sure .,...to be honest I can take any of this to be credible.............way too may incidentals excuse me I may be cynical here BUT.....................
Suzi

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 299
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 6:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Laver bread is pureed edible seaweed. It is coated with oatmeal and fried.

It looks like a cowpat!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2433
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Depending on where it's cooked.........tastes like it too!!!
He He!
Suzi :-)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2436
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RIGHT!
At the end of the day well prepared and well cooked laverbread is EXCELLENT!.....for those of us in GB the ONLY place to get it is Swansea Market,where you can buy almost ANYTHING!..... a superb experience... laverbread notwihstanding!

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2443
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WITHSTANDING! as well! seriously tho I have yet to think of something I CANT buy there! well maybe the odd uterus!!
Maybe on a Tuesday!

Suzi}

duncan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 5:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

halfway through book, just remembered how many people in whitechapel at the time. why does jack have to be a famous person .....dunc

Ripperologist magazine
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 3:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all

We have an exclusive interview with Tony Williams and Humphrey Price in the forthcoming May issue of Ripperologist, where they answer many of the questions posed by posters here.

Full details of the issue's contents will appear here in the next couple of days.

Regards
Adam
Ripperologist
www.ripperologist.info

Helen_B
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 5:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have just finished reading this and I've been left with more questions (and suspects) than I started with. It is interesting to note the handwritten note Dr Williams sent 'Morgan' on 23 August 1888 saying he wouldn't be able to meet him on 8 September as he would be at a clinic in Whitechapel. The author puts this forward as evidence that Uncle Jack had other plans for this evening. Nice to see he kept a tidy social calendar and noted his murderous intentions 16 days in advance!

Chris e
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I cannot believe the racists comments on here. I have read the book and spoken to the author. The evidence backing up Tony William's claims is strong. I think you guys just like keeping the mystery going. The evidence supporting John Williams being the Ripper is stronger than any other suspect by far.

David Knott
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dknott

Post Number: 96
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 4:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What evidence? I didn't notice any when I read the book.

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 300
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 8:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Chris E

I must admit you have found something I haven't on two counts:

1. Racist comments - please explain.

2. Evidence ditto.

Having read Mr Williams book I find he presents no evidence at all, apart from the fact his suspect was in the East End in 1888, and does in fact make some ludicrous assertions, especially concerning the family of Mary Kelly.

If I am in error and in fact Mr Williams has presented good, compelling evidence to support his case perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me on which pages this evidence is presented!

yours

Bob Hinton
from Kidwelly in Wales.

AJW
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 2:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is no evidence at all 'supporting John Williams being the Ripper.'

Phil Hill
Sergeant
Username: Phil

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chris e -

Like Bob, I am at a loss to understand your comment about racism in this thread; or why you believe that the case made in the book is so strong.

I too look forward to your explanation.

Phil

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2474
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is evidence?

Jenni

ps laverbread!
"Stay away from that trap door,
Cos' there's somethin' down there"

Renee81
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 7:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just read the book and i enjoyed it! I think this man should be added to the list! The author had some good points! Im not saying he is for sure but none of the suspects listed are a sure thing! I just think some people get hooked on one suspect and fail to see all sides of it so that when someone elses name comes up they get all mad!

gamekeeper
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i read the book and it made me dream that I was jack the ripper...so there u go,it was me what done it.baaa

Bob Hinton
Inspector

Post Number: 301
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 6:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Renee 81,

I am more than willing to see 'all sides of it'. What sides exactly are you talking about here?

Can you point to one item which links Dr Williams to the murders?

chris e
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just look at the comments about Taffia, Laverbread, cockles etc. There is as much evidence to support Tony Williams' book as any other suspect.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.